AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Online Registration 2020| Andhra Pradesh Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Application Form PDF | Apply AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Online From Mobile App
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme – Currently, if there is any biggest challenge before the youth, then it is unemployment. Many a time it happens that even after obtaining a degree, youth keep wandering in search of jobs, and they do not get a job. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has taken an important step to provide economic support to such youth and has launched a special scheme, named Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Yuva Nestam Yojana.
Under this scheme, a fixed amount is provided to the unemployed youth every month by the government, with the help of which they can make a living, as well as to spend themselves till the job search is completed. Friends, today we will give you important information related to the unemployed allowance scheme of Andhra Pradesh in this article and will explain the eligibility, necessary documents, and the entire process of application for this.
What is AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2020
The Government of Andhra Pradesh had launched the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Yojana in the year 2018 for unemployed youths. Under this, financial assistance is provided in different categories every month to those unemployed who do not have employment, earlier this amount was a maximum of Rs.1000 per month, but later the government increased it to two times. The government has also announced a big budget of 500 crores for the scheme, about 12 lakh unemployed youth of the state are getting benefits. To take advantage of this scheme, the government has also put some conditions, about which we will give further information
Who will get what amount?
- The intermediate applicant will get an allowance of Rs 1 thousand per month.
- • Graduate applicant will get an allowance of Rs 1500 per month
- • Postgraduate applicants will get an allowance of Rs 2000 per month.
Eligibility to avail benefits of Chief Minister Yuva Nestam Scheme
The government of Andhra Pradesh has set some criteria to take advantage of this scheme, let us know about them.
- Only the natives of Andhra Pradesh will be able to take advantage of this government scheme.
- Applicants must be between 22 years to 35 years of age to get an unemployment allowance.
- The applicant is required to be educated, the amount of allowance will be received according to education.
- Only two years of unemployed youth registered in the employment office will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than two lakh rupees.
- Only one person in a family can apply for this scheme.
- Only the owner of a maximum of 5 acres of dry land and 2.5 wetlands can apply for this.
- Applicants who are taking benefit of up to 50 thousand from any scheme of Central or State, they cannot apply for it.
Documents required for the application of the scheme
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have a native certificate.
- Aadhaar card with voter ID
- Applicant’s email and registered mobile number
- Income certificate of the applicant’s family
- Documents related to registration in the employment office
- Andhra Pradesh Bonafide Certificate
- Complete document related to the applicant’s education
Online Registration From AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2020 Mobile App Online
To apply for Andhra Chief Minister Yuva Nestam Yojana, Download AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Mobile App and you have to follow the following steps, through which you can apply for it easily.
- The application for Chief Minister Yuva Nestam Scheme can be applied only through the official app of the government.
- You can do this app by going to Google Play Store, you have to type Mukhya Mantri Yuvanestham.
- After this, you will have the option to download the related app, which you will have to download and install.
- After app installation, you will have to execute it through your Aadhaar number, after which you will get an OTP from your registered number.
- After filling this OTP, a registration form will appear in front of you.
- After filling all the information in this form, you will also have to upload the documents sought.
- Finally by pressing the submit button, you can complete the application process for this scheme.
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Department Helpline Number
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has also issued a helpline number for this scheme, with the help of which you can take any information.
This is a toll-free number – 110
Official Address – Andhra Pradesh Secretariat,
Phone No./ Call Center- 1100